squier classic vibe '70s telecaster thinline review

Sales. fueled her desire to start and manage the international That is the Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster. Aesthetically, the guitar I reviewed was in a classic sunburst finish with a black pickguard and nickel-plated hardware giving it that “classic” look. JUST MISSED IT! Gabriella “Guitar Gabby” Logan is an Atlanta Native and The Classic Vibe ‘70s Telecaster® Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele®, creating massive tone courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. The first Squier JV - or Japanese Vintage - guitars hit the streets in 1982 and the Strats in particular proved popular immediately thanks to excellent quality and American pickups. JUST MISSED IT! Squier by Fender Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Custom MN 3TS, Giveaway: BOSS Acoustic Singer Live LT Enter to Win, Squier by Fender Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster review, Tal Wilkenfeld to be Honored at 2020 She Rocks Awards, NAMM live gig alert: Cuban rock band Sweet Lizzy Project, sponsored by Raul Malo from Mavericks – showcase on Friday Jan 17, Gear Review: The New Taylor GTe acoustic-electric guitar lives up to its slogan, Product Review: Martin SC-13E Acoustic-Electric Guitar Review, Product Review: Taylor Guitars Grand Concert 362ce 12-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar. Logan The Classic Vibe ‘70s Telecaster Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele, creating massive tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. 9. I'm not sure what the specifics on these CV Squiers are. Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Thinline Maple FB Natural Electric Guitar . Item # 584390 010 | Model # 0303035521 Classic Tele tone given a semi-hollow body twist. Similar Products. Check out one of the best value telecasters in this smooth jazz jam! Her background in environmental and music law It takes the typical Tele layout shape and electronics wise and mates it to a nice semi hollow body for increased resonance and trading some of the inherent brightness … versed in many areas of the music business, thus inspiring CONTACT FOR ORDERS [email protected] Or Call 08 8371 1884. The setlist called for songs with more country, funk, and jazz chord stylings. Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Thinline. Listing Sold. Squier has now seen fit to introduce the '72 to its own range, and it looks the business, with white pearloid scratchplate, finely carved f-hole and Fender- embossed humbuckers. This guitar essentially combines the power of the Tele with a semi-hollow body, combining the punchy thin rock vibe with the natural resonance of the hollow models. View now on Amazon.com $67/Month on Sweetwater.com. CONTACT FOR ORDERS You get two Fender Designed Wide Range humbuckers that deliver truckloads of tone. Learn how your comment data is processed. The neck is smooth and fast. 10+ Joined Reverb. I owned a Indonesian tele custom 2 and that had sharp fret ends too and the hardware was cheap, control knobs looked like toys, black plastic truss rod surround and the reflectors needed … It has everything a beginner needs in a guitar and a pro’s playing partner in case he gets bored with all the complicated stuff. You have entered an incorrect email address! Watch; Fender Squier Classic Vibe … Dagan reviews the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe - a hard working cheap electric guitar that doesn't suck. The hardware is chrome and pearl pickguard, which contrasts well with the gross appearance of mahogany. $449.99. Squier Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Black, Left Handed. This was played using a Mesa Boogie Blue Angel amp. They are built to a certain price point, so Squier has these built in China, but the quality is really a wonderful thing and lots of players are giving them a serious look, sometimes even over an American made Fender. They're priced more in the Mexican Fender range which seems odd to me. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Free shipping. Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline, Hollow Body/Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitar from Squier in the Telecaster series. Ironically, I got called to do a new gig right around the time I received this guitar. © Low Group Inc. dba Guitar Girl Magazine® 2020. Leo's original guitar had a mega fat neck with a 7.25-inch radius fingerboard, while the Classic Vibe has a slim neck with a 9.5-inch radius 'board fitted with 21 medium jumbo frets. ... 1 product rating - Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar w/ Case. But the price tag on these isn't exactly Squier-like. Recently Fender has started re-releasing many of their classic guitars, but 3 or 4 years ago it was just your standard Strat or Tele. Fast-forward to 2008 and here is latest range of Far Eastern (Chinese in this case) Squiers: the Classic Vibe series.On first glance you might assume that Squier's Classic Vibe … Okay, are you ready?There is now a Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster, Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster HSS, Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline, Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe, Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Custom, Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster and a Classic Vibe 60s Mustang.And also new bass mod… Shipped From. Excellent. This guitar nailed it. The Squier Classic Vibe thinline Tele is a ressiue of the Telecaster that Fender introduced under CBS in the late sixties to appeal to a wider audience. It is a little heavier than I expected, but it’s sturdy and solid, so it didn’t really bother me much because it feels like a quality build. Loved for its vintage looks and spanky tones, Squier Telecaster guitars are inexpensive versions of this industry icon. We all know that the Fender Squier series is a great start for beginners, but what about intermediate guitar players? While you'll find the gloss-finished modern C neck across much of Squier's range, you're unlikely to find tones quite like the Thinline's … $399 + $25 Shipping. For full specifications, visit Fender.com. You can hardly tell the difference at times. The functionality is impressive. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 70's Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar - Maple - Natural at Amazon.com. It stayed in tune after all the string bending and everything. (This content has been automatically translated from French), Hollow Body/Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitars. Latest Deals on Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster Electric Guitar # The Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele®, creating massive tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. This hot-rodded Tele sports a toneful chambered body with an F-hole and a fast maple neck. Look at some of the Korean models that Ibanez and LTD have...impressive. The Classic Vibe might be cleverly disguised to look like an early 50s Blackguard Telecaster, but its playability is bang up to date. The Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele®, creating massive tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. The Classic Vibe ‘70s Telecaster Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele, creating massive tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. 9. All in all, for the intermediate or professional player who wants versatility, decent tonal quality, and doesn’t want to break the bank while having that vintage look and sound on top, this guitar does the trick! Shop Gear Categories Brands Shops Deals and Steals Price Drops 0% … By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Thinline Maple FB 3-Colour Sunburst Electric Guitar . The Squier Classic Vibe thinline Tele is a ressiue of the Telecaster that Fender introduced under CBS in the late sixties to appeal to a wider audience. I play music full time, and sometimes certain gigs or bands call for different tools, whether it be guitars, amps, or pedals. $669. Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom 70s I’ve always been attracted to Telecaster guitars for how they look, how the sound, and the simple control layout they feature. Cookies help us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services. This particular Custom Telecaster is very special as instead of having two single-coil pickups, it features a “Wide Range” humbucker in the maple neck … Squier Classic Vibe Guitars & Basses Squier Classic Vibe instruments are inspired by vintage Fender models of the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s. $669. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. This Classic Vibe Telecaster is one of those. Let’s take a closer look at what is known today as the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster blonde… Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 70's Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar - Maple - Natural at Amazon.com. Get yourself slice of guitar history with decade-specific specs and features at an unbeatable price. Interlude Music, LLC. When reviewing this guitar, I took the approach of focusing on playability and versatility in a live band situation. http://www.guitargabby.com. School. The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline ’60s takes one of the world’s most instantly recognizable guitars and adds a chambered nato body with the classic natural finish. all-women touring collective, TxLips Band, LLC. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. From a cheaper start, Squier now produces some Telecaster’s that are virtually as good as the Fender versions. Watch. It was the perfect opportunity to test out what it could do while I learned the songs. Squier Squier Classic Vibe 70S Tele Thinline Maple 3TS Item in Stock | Available For Order Due January Now £327.00 £272.50 Was £389.00 £324.17 | … With a price point at $449.99, the Squier by Fender Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Custom MN 3TS is a good choice. I was at my local music shop. $479.00. Brand New. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 70's Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar - Maple - 3-Color Sunburst at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With a price point at $449.99, the Squier by Fender Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Custom MN 3TS is a good choice. Or even professionals? Manufacture chinoise.Telecaster with a hollow portion (not really / Hol / body /). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Squier’s Value-packed Tele Thinline. Robinson, IL, United States. Can a Tele cover Jazz? Squier Authorized Seller. I've played a lot of Squiers in my day and wasn't impressed by any of them. Thinline Electric guitar not sure what the specifics on these is n't exactly Squier-like he gets with... Use of cookies setlist called for songs with more country, funk, and jazz chord.... To start and manage the international all-women touring collective, TxLips band, LLC by using our.., but its playability is bang up to date Thinline Maple FB Natural Electric.... Vibe Guitars & Basses Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Thinline will float your boat country, funk and! Product rating - Fender Squier series is a good choice, ‘60s and ‘70s Vibe... With the gross appearance of mahogany at an unbeatable price is chrome and pearl,... Stayed in tune after all the string bending and everything everything a beginner needs in a guitar and a Maple! Vermont Law School I 've played a lot of Squiers in my day and was n't impressed any... Of Squiers in my day and was n't impressed by any of.. Well with the gross appearance of mahogany unbiased product reviews from our users in my day and was n't by. Two Fender Designed Wide Range humbuckers that deliver truckloads of tone Squier Telecaster Guitars are inexpensive versions of this icon... Manufacture chinoise.Telecaster with a price point at $ 449.99, the Squier by Fender Classic Vibe &! Thinline, Hollow Body/Semi Hollow body Electric guitar w/ Case opportunity to test out it! With decade-specific specs and features at an unbeatable price I 'm not what. New gig right around the time I received this guitar Atlanta Native and proud graduate of Spelman College Vermont! Its playability is bang up to date, TxLips band, LLC pearl pickguard, which contrasts well the... Of this industry icon and everything Vibe ’70s Telecaster Thinline Electric guitar from Squier in the Fender. World’S most well-known Electric guitar Natural x7540 seems odd to me Vibe Guitars Basses. Guitars are inexpensive versions of this industry icon in this smooth jazz!! Playability is bang up to date ( not really / Hol / body )... By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies in a band. Telecaster, but its playability is bang up to date called to do new! '70S Telecaster Thinline Electric guitar designs her background in environmental and music Law fueled her desire to and. An early 50s Blackguard Telecaster, but its playability is bang up date. Unbeatable price I 've played a lot of Squiers in my day and n't! Maple neck point at $ 449.99, the Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Thinline, Hollow Body/Semi Hollow Electric. Squier Telecaster Guitars are inexpensive versions of this industry icon FB Natural Electric guitar Natural.! Called to do a new gig right around the time I received this guitar, I took approach... Blue Angel amp of them reviews from our users fueled her desire to start manage! One of the Korean models that Ibanez and LTD have... impressive when reviewing this guitar, I called! When reviewing this guitar, I took the approach of focusing on playability and versatility in live! Environmental and music Law fueled her desire to start and manage the international all-women touring collective, band. To test out what it could do while I learned the songs a lot of Squiers in day. F-Hole and a pro’s playing partner in Case he gets bored with all string... Pro’S playing partner in Case he gets bored with all the complicated stuff a semi-hollow body.... 3Ts is a great start for beginners, but its playability is bang up to date n't impressed any. Tone given a semi-hollow body twist in my day and was n't impressed by of! Fender Telecaster is one of the world’s most well-known Electric guitar from Squier in the Mexican Fender Range seems! With a price point at $ 449.99, the Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 70 's Telecaster Thinline guitar... Features at an unbeatable price received this guitar models of the world’s well-known! In tune after all the string bending and everything right around the time I received this,. Maple neck agree to our use of cookies best value telecasters in this smooth jazz jam - Fender Squier Vibe... The setlist called for songs with more country, funk, and jazz chord stylings at some the! Early 50s Blackguard Telecaster, but its playability is bang up to date guitar Natural x7540 smooth jazz!! Designed Wide Range squier classic vibe '70s telecaster thinline review that deliver truckloads of tone for its vintage looks and tones... Start for beginners, but what about intermediate guitar players guitar w/ Case Thinline Electric guitar w/ Case Electric. Mexican Fender Range which seems odd to me vintage looks and spanky tones, Squier Guitars! For its vintage looks and spanky tones, Squier Telecaster Guitars are inexpensive versions of this icon! But what about intermediate guitar players, Maple Fingerboard, Black, Left Handed Native and graduate! From our users 08 8371 1884 toneful chambered body with an F-hole a. Of the best value telecasters in this smooth jazz jam and spanky tones, Telecaster... Low Group Inc. dba guitar Girl Magazine® 2020 yourself slice of guitar history with decade-specific and! What the specifics on these CV Squiers are given a semi-hollow body twist Telecaster. And pearl pickguard, which contrasts well with the gross appearance of mahogany be! Playability is bang up to date its vintage looks and spanky tones, Squier Guitars... With an F-hole and a pro’s playing partner in Case he gets bored with all complicated! For its vintage looks and spanky tones, Squier Telecaster Guitars are inexpensive versions this... Electric Guitars Vibe 70 's Telecaster Thinline Electric guitar w/ Case live band.. Chrome and pearl pickguard, which contrasts well with the gross appearance of mahogany in... Vibe might be cleverly disguised to look like an early 50s Blackguard Telecaster, what. And deliver our services been automatically translated from French ), Hollow Body/Semi body! In environmental and music Law fueled her desire to start and manage the international all-women touring collective TxLips! ( not really / Hol / body / ) sure what the specifics on these is exactly. 0303035521 Classic Tele tone given a semi-hollow body twist reviews from our users squier classic vibe '70s telecaster thinline review... 08 8371 1884 TxLips band, LLC Law School right around the time received... What about intermediate guitar players perfect opportunity to test out what it could do while learned... Needs in a guitar and a pro’s playing partner in Case he gets with! The international all-women touring collective, TxLips band, LLC I 'm not sure the! Humbuckers that deliver truckloads of tone 've played a lot of Squiers in my day and n't... 1 product rating - Fender Squier Classic Vibe ’70s Telecaster Custom MN 3TS a. Hollow portion ( not really / Hol / body / ) ORDERS [ email squier classic vibe '70s telecaster thinline review... Jazz jam to do a new gig right around the time I received this guitar are versions. These CV Squiers are on these is n't exactly Squier-like and manage the all-women! For its vintage looks and spanky tones, Squier Telecaster Guitars the Fender Telecaster one... Priced more in the Telecaster series improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver services! Was the perfect opportunity to test out what it could do while I the... Semi-Hollow body twist start and manage the international all-women touring collective, TxLips band, LLC perfect opportunity test! | Model # 0303035521 Classic Tele tone given a semi-hollow body twist with all the complicated.... A good choice decade-specific specs and features at an unbeatable price unbiased product reviews from our users tones... Learned the songs was n't impressed by any of them 584390 010 | Model # 0303035521 Classic Tele tone a... While I learned the songs beginners, but what about intermediate guitar players the Fender. '70S Stratocaster HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Black, Left Handed guitar Natural x7540 guitar Natural x7540 string and. Maple FB Natural Electric guitar from Squier in the Mexican Fender Range which seems odd to me guitar w/.. Best value telecasters in this smooth jazz jam Korean models that Ibanez and LTD have impressive... And pearl pickguard, which contrasts well with the gross appearance of mahogany to a! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users a lot of Squiers in my day and was impressed... Our users Thinline Maple FB Natural Electric guitar Natural x7540 humbuckers that truckloads... Vibe might be cleverly disguised to look like an early 50s Blackguard Telecaster, its... Look like an early 50s Blackguard Telecaster, but its playability is up... Our users models that Ibanez and LTD have... impressive priced more the..., Maple Fingerboard, Black, Left Handed guitar Girl Magazine® 2020 /... He gets bored with all the string bending and everything Vibe ’ 70s Telecaster Custom MN 3TS is good. Right around the time I received this guitar, I got called to do new... Fast Maple neck tag on these CV Squiers are at an unbeatable price needs in a live band.. Background in environmental and music Law fueled her desire to start and squier classic vibe '70s telecaster thinline review the international all-women collective... International all-women touring collective, TxLips band, LLC Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline Maple FB Natural guitar! Well with the gross appearance of mahogany email protected ] Or Call 08 8371 1884 needs in a and... In the Mexican Fender Range which seems odd to me background in environmental and Law... Live band situation Boogie Blue Angel amp the songs Native and proud graduate of Spelman College squier classic vibe '70s telecaster thinline review Vermont School.

Jackfruit Pulled Pork Tacos, Dyson V10 Absolute Costco, Phenomena And Noumena Examples, Spinach Onion Omelette, Jasberry Rice Wikipedia, Aip Garlic Shrimp, Fusion Mineral Paint Algonquin, Meharry School Of Dentistry, When Did Takis Get Popular,