commander 2013 decklists

A couple of important notes: first, since we're still in the preorder period for Commander 2019, prices for many of the cards in the set are inflated.Prices should drop across the board by the time the decks are actually released, so don't assume that you can buy one of the Commander 2019 decks for $40 and immediately resell it for over $100. Now supporting MTG Arena decks!. Commander 2013 Edition - Magic: The Gathering page 8. Bought Mind Seize and used the True-Name to buy an Eternal Bargain. By Wizards of the Coast. Commander – Oloro, Ageless Ascetic. the enchantments, and we got a bunch of good edh cards here, even small things like a decree of pain isjust awesome in this format, im just a bit confused that not all decks seem to build on their first commander, like in the grixis deck it seems way more to fit for Nekusar then for Jeleva, Wow…just…wow…I just crapped myself looking at theses decks. Inspired by Commander Legends, I've decided to focus this one on legendary creatures. All art is property of their respective artists and/or Wizards of the Coast. Is there any particular reason that mind seize is the highest priced deck? Tabletop; Price Graph Annotation -----Mind Seize by mtggoldfish Report Deck Name $ 75.00. I have 5 sets paid off. All Five Commander Decklists. New artwork would be interesting to see however. I have a thragtusk locked and loaded. No no no no no no no!!!! cobo/control fun-grixis which would be best for a newbie to EDH? MTG DECKS: Magic the Gathering top 8 decks database. Yawgmoth’s Will by Ron Spencer. Archive. Thraximundar doesnt really fit into the deck that well other then being a good beater. 2019 Holiday Exchange! They’re surprisingly fun, right out of the box – which is no surprise considering how well the 2011 EDH decks did. I’d go for Power Hungry. Recent posts from Commander RC. October 18th, 2013. Commander Legends Other Spoilers Cmdr Collection: Green Spoilers Zendikar Rising Spoilers Zendikar Rising Expeditions Double Masters Jumpstart Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. Lots of exciting new cards, some strong returning pieces and plenty of great possibilities make up each list. Want to see how many of the 30 questions you can answer correctl... © 1993-2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Decklist Stats Sample Hand. These are legal in Eternal formats (Vintage and Legacy) but they are not legal in Standard, Block Constructed, or Modern. Avenger of Zendikar from Commander 2013 for . Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. Commander 2013 Decklists are Live! Im looking at buying one of the three; Power Hungry, Eternal Bargain, or Evasive Maneuvers. built it on mtgo…one card (prophet of krufix) makes the deck almost unbeatable in multi. Click the add button on any card to start building your decklist. Then theres that moment when an opponent has infinite squirrel tokens and they play a Naya Charm on themself in response. i see your point, but the deck has the least amount of synergy cards for its theme, which I presume is landfall. Power Hungry is a 100 card Commander preconstructed deck. you kidding right? Copy. Core Set 2020 Singles Sealed Product. on October 18, 2013, Posted in Making Magic As someone who's committed to only buying one precon per year and buying the best one, I would relish the opportunity to playtest the precons as they appear, straight out of … Toggle navigation. My current Commander/EDH decks are still at ten, however, one or two may be replaced by new legendary creatures from the new Commander product. money-esper I like playing naya but the deck just isn’t performing. green legen from portal worth 69$ is that real? Entropic Uprising. Today we are going to be opening up one of the five new Commander 2013 decks for Magic: the Gathering! Cannot wait been hoarding presales off eBay like no tommorrow . The full Commander 2016 card list is now up, and you can find it here! The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. I feel that card store sadness. In reality, that plan is unlikely to work. Prossh is a horrible monster, too. Commander 2013 Singles, Booster Packs, Booster Boxes, Fat Packs, Intro Packs & more from Planeswalker's Library Buy Commander 2013, Commander 2013, Magic The Gathering, Commander 2013 Singles, Commander 2013 magic cards, cheap Commander 2013 cards, mtg Commander 2013 singles, magic the gathering and purchase, Commander 2013 card list, Commander 2013 list, Commander 2013 … does this mean oversized thraximundar that’s also foil? EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. It’s an amazing card, it’s just the art that always throws me off…. Commander 2016 Full Decklists. The Duel Commander French Cup has been a good occasion to get complete and competitive decklists, and to gather precise statistics on the metagame. Commander (2013) will consist of five preconstructed 'three-color shard' decks, each 100 cards strong, that are ready-to-play Commander decks out of the box, with the option of choosing one of the three legendary tri-colored creatures (which each deck will also include) as the commander. EDH 1 / 0 . We are well aware that white and blue are currently over-represented in top 8s compared to the three other colors. do you guys think these would be at walmart because on amazon the one i want is $60 and the MSRP is $30 and I hate paying double for a great thing. Commander 2013: Mind Seize. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. For each set, I like to do a mailbag column where I try to answer your most pressing questions about it. Every list that was posted and/or updated in the last year is shown. Thanks I don’t have a local card store just walmart so I sometimes rely on amazon for special products. MTG DECKS by format Commander Decks metagame Decks & Meta; Commander Tournaments Events; Commander Decklists; Commander Most Played Cards; MTG EDH (Commander) decks Get the top competitive EDH decks and tournaments around the world: We collect decks from MTGO, mtgtop8 and many more sites to give you view of the current EDH metagame.What is the best legend?, are you ready for Elder Dragon … You can also purchased all the Commander 2016 decks here. Commander 2013 – good, better, best? power-both. Now I’m torn, do get grixis or esper…or maybe jund since I want to build a dragon deck at some point. The correct name is True-Name Nemesis. I think thats the very reason they put him in, if your spells fail or your combos don’t succed your gonna need that extra damage output. Main deck – 99 cards. Oh and, Command Tower reprint, perfect for a land-lover like me. Commander 2013 introduced cards that interact with the Co… Commander 2013 Magic: The Gathering Commander (2013 Edition) consists of five different 100-card singleton decks, each with a suggested retail price of $29.99. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. Posted in Making Magic on October 18, 2013 . The TCGPlayer Price Guide tool shows you the value of a card based on the most reliable pricing information available. wow im speechless these decks are much better then the old commander decks wizards gotta say you did a good job, Agree, aswell as im think there all relativly Balanced, even the naya deck has some strong synergies with e.g. The Commander 2013 product consists of five tri-color 'shard' decks, each 100 cards strong, that are ready-to-play commander decks right out of the box, with the option of choosing one of the three legendary tri-colored creatures each deck includes as the commander. Commander 2013, EDH / Commander, Magic The Gathering Products. cant find identity nemesis but only true-name nemesis…. I can’t wait to buy and play with them all. Most likely they’ll just get ticked of and kill you first. The Naya deck is the best one! Yes, discarding one card at random isn’t gonna advance the game for you, especially when their are multiple opponents. Commander (2013 Edition) Eternal Bargain Commander (1) 1 Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Creature (27) 1 Ajani's Pridemate 1 Augury Adept 1 Azorius Herald 1 Disciple of Griselbrand 1 Diviner Spirit 1 Divinity of Pride 1 Filigree Angel 1 Hooded Horror 1 Kongming, 1 Marrow Bats 1 Myr Battlesphere 1 Phyrexian Delver 1 Phyrexian Gargantua on October 18, 2013. Commander 2013 was released on November 1, 2013. Latest Sets. Its just not that good compared to the others. Commander 2019 Singles Sealed Product. Throne of Eldraine Singles Sealed Product. It is a black/red/green deck.1 The new cards in the deck are: Prossh, Skyraider of Kher, Opal Palace, Fell Shepherd, Hooded Horror, Ophiomancer, Shattergang Brothers, Terra Ravager, Curse of Chaos, Curse of Predation, Curse of Shallow Graves, Primal Vigor, Restore, Sudden Demise, Tempt with Vengeance and Widespread Panic. Baleful Strix reprint… Yay now i don’t have to go buy one. Yes, they will be at walmart, but amazon is selling it for double because it hasn’t been released yet. Hamza Affinity Combo ( High Power ) by Boomy. First in the new video collaboration series with MTG Realm.We’re diving right in to all five Commander 2013 decks, checking out the different Commanders and looking at some interesting cards that the decks have to offer. https://mtg-realm.blogspot.com/2013/10/commander-2013-decklists.html EDH 0 / 0 . Share Tweet Share. Rarity, #: M, 135 Card Type: Creature Elemental P / T: 5 / 5 Description: When Avenger of Zendikar enters the battlefield, put a 0/1 green Plant creature token onto the battlefield for each land you control. Add to Collection Create Price Alert Show Buylist Prices + Price History. Clipboard (0 Cards) Card Kingdom: $0.00. Commander 2013 Edition - Magic: The Gathering. Post by Xxsuperheroxx on Jan 7, 2020 22:30:38 GMT -6. Eternal Bargain. Just one more week aproximately. Commander 2013 Spoilers – All Five Commander Decklists. Latest decks. Theros: Beyond Death Singles Sealed Product. Eternal Bargain – Commander – Oloro, Ageless Ascetic. TCGplayer: $0.00. It's time for another trivia column. This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. Top Commander / EDH primers [[Primer]] Life of a Diplomat by P o s t t. EDH 6 / 8 . Rubinia reprint… who would’ve thought? Grixis Storm has worked roughly the same throughout Commander’s existence: Ritual, Ritual, Ritual, Draw Cards, More Spells, Mind’s Desire, Tendrils of Agony, Yawgmoth’s Will, Laboratory Maniac (or Doomsday if you’re down to have a heart attack). Decklists: Kess, Dissident Mage, Jeleva, Nephalia’s Scourge. Ya kinda figured it wouldn’t be, still find it funny that there r portal cards in the decks, borrowing 100,000 arrows could draw you a hefty amount of cards for 3 manaz. The full decklists for all five Commander 2013 lists have been posted on the official site, and they’re all looking excellent. Hmmm… a month of ramen, rice, and beans, and maybe I can afford all 5. They do have new art. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Wait money as in esper will be worth the most? All of these commander decks look great. I feel for you, soul brother. You can check the full decklists … Be the best deckbuilder, and beat the metagame with the biggest MtG decks database, even bigger than mtgtop8. With this in mind, there may be better cards for EDH out of the Commander 2013 set, but they just don’t fit into my current or future decklists. Fast shipping and friendly customer service. Two Cards To Buy For Each Of The Five Commander 2020 Face Cards by Paul Palmer April 23, 2020; Spring 2020 Update: Covid-19 (Coronavirus), Organised Play & Safe Shipping April 6, 2020; Standard Win-a-Box & WPNQ Preliminary #2 (Pioneer Constructed) at Manaleak (29.02.20 -01.03.20) – Tournament Report & Decklists March 6, 2020 The Card Image Gallery is updated every day with the latest card previews. Eternal Bargain – Commander – Oloro, Ageless Ascetic, Nature of the Beast – Commander – Marath, Will of the Wild, Power Hungry – Commander – Prossh, Skyraider of Kher, Mind Seize – Commander – Jeleva, Nephalia’s Scourge, Evasive Maneuvers – Commander – Derevi, Empyrial Tactician. I like all the lists but im a little annoyed that thraximundar made it into the grixis list of gwendlyn di corci. Share Article. Great job, Wizards. EDH 4 / 0 . I would also love new art work for gwendlyn like they did for rubina in the bant deck. Eternal Bargain. Posted in Making Magic MTG Spoilers; Spoiler News; Commander Legends; SL: Extra Life 2020; SL X The Walking Dead; SL Zendikar Revisited; Zendikar Rising; Zendikar Rising Variants; ZDR Commander; Commander 2013 Decklists. Export to Archidekt. PREV; NEXT ; Comments Three Kings Loot - October 19, 2013 . 22 Oct Much like General Damage Control , (who coincidentally have just made a very similar post to this one…) there’s nothing I like more than to complain how Wizards has dropped the ball on one thing or another, or … bant because I play white and green the most and I’m anxious to see how a bant flicker works. Yidris, Malestrom Wanderer Commander 2016 This site is not produced, affiliated or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Secret Lair Artist Series: Bob Ross (Happy Little Gathering). Commander 2013 Decklists. Commander Precon Decklists (For Playtesting) Commander (EDH) forum Posted on April 8, 2020, 1:42 a.m. by ZendikariWol. 21.51 tix 5 Mythic, 21 Rare, 31 Uncommon, 21 Common. I think the naya deck is the worst. 3 stinkin’ years! Each Commander deck comes with a 100-card ready-to-play deck, 3 oversized commander … All rights reserved. Rare Board Games, mtg, Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, rpg, Role Playing Games, Dungeons and Dragons, and many more games and supplies for sale. A set extremely difficult to find these days. Feel like a couple of those cards r in need of new art ( Rubina, arcane denial) that wuld be sweet. It introduced five new pre-constructed decks, each built around one of the three-colored "shards". See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Commander 2013 : Magic the Gathering TCG (MTG) SHOP. Commander legends previews 2020-10-26; RC Statement on secret lair: the walking dead 2020-10-02; September 2020 quarterly update 2020-09-21; Gavin’s Format of the Month – August 2020: Sideboards 2020-08-01; New Voices: Yet another Golos Deck Tech 2020-07-27 Uro Bounce by malphas. If your list disapeared from the database you can always update it and bump your thread to the first page, that should make it appear again in the database. Lands (41) Fast shipping and friendly customer service. There are 15 new cards in each deck; 51 new cards in total. September 2013 (2) August 2013 (1) July 2013 (2) April 2013 (1) January 2013 (1) November 2012 (1) September 2012 (1) June 2012 (1) March 2012 (1) November 2011 (1) Duel Commander ... which was one of the few fears players once had about decklists revolving around this commander. The commander version won’t be worth half of that. Wait til they drop on the 1st and you’ll be finding msrp. Commander 2013 Reviews ~ Evasive Maneuvers. COMMANDER: Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder. I’ve played quite a few games with the two and I’ve never got that crummy preconstructed-deck-crap feel. Beautiful reprint. MTG Salvation . It’s a nice simple aggro deck that has a lot of options. I’ve been stockpiling sleeves in anticipation. This is of course in my opinion, and i’m not the most seasoned veteran. Choose your product line and set, and find exactly what you're looking for. I was honestly surprised about some of the stuff they actually put in them. yes but that’s because it’s a Three portals card. Yes, its the same card. Rare Board Games, mtg, Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, rpg, Role Playing Games, Dungeons and Dragons, and many more games and supplies for sale. Check the wizards page on the visual spoilers for the Commander decks. Tabletop Tabletop. will i be able to sell them? This will be my first commander deck, esper looks the strongest, however grixis looks pretty dang fun… not to mention that baleful strix, freakin love that card! a:79:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:5:"Other";s:10:"deck_count";i:1;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";N;s:22:"field_card_image_front";N;}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Arcane Sanctum";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Azorius Chancery";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Azorius Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Barren Moor";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Command Tower";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Dimir Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Esper Panorama";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Evolving Wilds";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"6";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Island";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Jwar Isle Refuge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Lonely Sandbar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Opal Palace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:13;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Orzhov Basilica";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:14;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Orzhov Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:15;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"9";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Plains";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:16;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Rupture Spire";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:17;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Springjack Pasture";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:18;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"9";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:5:"Swamp";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:19;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Temple of the False God";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:20;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Transguild Promenade";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:21;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Ajani's Pridemate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:22;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Augury Adept";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:23;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Azorius Herald";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:24;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Disciple of Griselbrand";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:25;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Diviner Spirit";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:26;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Divinity of Pride";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:27;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Filigree Angel";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:28;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Hooded Horror";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:29;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:27:"Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon"";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:30;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Marrow Bats";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:31;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Myr Battlesphere";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:32;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Phyrexian Delver";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:33;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Phyrexian Gargantua";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:34;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Raven Familiar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:35;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Razor Hippogriff";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:36;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Serene Master";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:37;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Serra Avatar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:38;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Sharding Sphinx";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:39;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Sharuum the Hegemon";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:40;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:24:"Sphinx of the Steel Wind";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:41;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Stormscape Battlemage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:42;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:22:"Sydri, Galvanic Genius";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:43;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Tidal Force";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:44;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Tidehollow Strix";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:45;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Tower Gargoyle";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:46;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Vizkopa Guildmage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:47;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Wall of Reverence";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:48;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Act of Authority";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:49;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Brilliant Plan";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:50;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Cradle of Vitality";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:51;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Crawlspace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:52;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Curse of Inertia";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:53;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Curse of Shallow Graves";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:54;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Curse of the Forsaken";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:55;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Darksteel Mutation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:56;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Death Grasp";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:57;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Deep Analysis";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:58;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Dromar's Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:59;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Famine";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:60;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:5:"Greed";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:61;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Lim-Dûl's Vault";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:62;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Nevinyrral's Disk";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:63;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Nihil Spellbomb";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:64;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Obelisk of Esper";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:65;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Order of Succession";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:66;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Phyrexian Reclamation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:67;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Pristine Talisman";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:68;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Reckless Spite";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:69;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Sanguine Bond";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:70;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Sol Ring";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:71;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Spinal Embrace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:72;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Sun Droplet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:73;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Survival Cache";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:74;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Swiftfoot Boots";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:75;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:22:"Tempt with Immortality";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:76;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Thopter Foundry";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:77;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Toxic Deluge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:78;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Well of Lost Dreams";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}}, a:86:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:5:"Other";s:10:"deck_count";i:1;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";N;s:22:"field_card_image_front";N;}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Boros Garrison";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Boros Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Command Tower";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Contested Cliffs";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Drifting Meadow";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Evolving Wilds";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"8";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Forest";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Forgotten Cave";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Gruul Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Homeward Path";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Jungle Shrine";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Khalni Garden";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:13;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Mosswort Bridge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:14;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"5";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Mountain";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:15;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Naya Panorama";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:16;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"New Benalia";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:17;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Opal Palace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:18;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"4";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Plains";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:19;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Rupture Spire";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:20;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Secluded Steppe";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:21;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Selesnya Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:22;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Selesnya Sanctuary";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:23;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Slippery Karst";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:24;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Smoldering Crater";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:25;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Temple of the False God";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:26;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Tranquil Thicket";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:27;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:25:"Vitu-Ghazi, the City-Tree";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:28;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Vivid Crag";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:29;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Archangel";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:30;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Avenger of Zendikar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:31;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Baloth Woodcrasher";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:32;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Crater Hellion";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:33;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Deadwood Treefolk";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:34;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Drumhunter";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:35;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Eternal Dragon";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:36;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Gahiji, Honored One";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:37;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Grazing Gladehart";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:38;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Krosan Tusker";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:39;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Krosan Warchief";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:40;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Magus of the Arena";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:41;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Mayael the Anima";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:42;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Mold Shambler";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:43;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Naya Soulbeast";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:44;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Rakeclaw Gargantuan";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:45;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Rampaging Baloths";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:46;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Ravenous Baloth";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:47;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Spellbreaker Behemoth";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:48;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Spitebellows";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:49;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Terra Ravager";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:50;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Valley Rannet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:51;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Behemoth Sledge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:52;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Boros Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:53;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Cultivate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:54;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Curse of Chaos";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:55;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Curse of Predation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:56;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Curse of the Forsaken";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:57;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Darksteel Mutation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:58;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Druidic Satchel";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:59;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Fiery Justice";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:60;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Fireball";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:61;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Fires of Yavimaya";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:62;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"From the Ashes";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:63;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Harmonize";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:64;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Hull Breach";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:65;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Mystic Barrier";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:66;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Naya Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:67;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"One Dozen Eyes";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:68;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Rain of Thorns";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:69;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:7:"Restore";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:70;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Savage Twister";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:71;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Seer's Sundial";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:72;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Slice and Dice";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:73;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Slice in Twain";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:74;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Sol Ring";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:75;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Spawning Grounds";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:76;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Sprouting Vines";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:77;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Street Spasm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:78;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Swiftfoot Boots";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:79;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Tempt with Discovery";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:80;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Tower of Fortunes";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:81;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"War Cadence";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:82;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Warstorm Surge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:83;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Where Ancients Tread";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:84;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Witch Hunt";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:85;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Wrath of God";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}}, a:82:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:5:"Other";s:10:"deck_count";i:1;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";N;s:22:"field_card_image_front";N;}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Akoum Refuge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Command Tower";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Evolving Wilds";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"7";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Forest";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Golgari Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Golgari Rot Farm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Grim Backwoods";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Gruul Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Jund Panorama";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Kazandu Refuge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Khalni Garden";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Kher Keep";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:13;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Llanowar Reborn";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:14;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"7";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Mountain";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:15;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Opal Palace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:16;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Rakdos Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:17;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Rupture Spire";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:18;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"6";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:5:"Swamp";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:19;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Temple of the False God";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:20;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Terramorphic Expanse";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:21;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Vivid Grove";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:22;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Brooding Saurian";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:23;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Capricious Efreet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:24;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Charnelhoard Wurm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:25;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Deathbringer Thoctar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:26;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Deepfire Elemental";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:27;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Elvish Skysweeper";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:28;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Endless Cockroaches";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:29;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:27:"Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:30;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Fell Shepherd";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:31;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Goblin Sharpshooter";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:32;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Golgari Guildmage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:33;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Hooded Horror";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:34;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:26:"Hua Tuo, Honored Physician";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:35;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Hunted Troll";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:36;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Inferno Titan";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:37;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Jade Mage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:38;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Ophiomancer";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:39;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Quagmire Druid";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:40;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Sakura-Tribe Elder";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:41;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Scarland Thrinax";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:42;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:43;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Shattergang Brothers";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:44;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Silklash Spider";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:45;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Sprouting Thrinax";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:46;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Stalking Vengeance";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:47;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Stronghold Assassin";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:48;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Terra Ravager";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:49;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Viscera Seer";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:50;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Walker of the Grove";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:51;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Wight of Precinct Six";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:52;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Armillary Sphere";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:53;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Blood Rites";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:54;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Carnage Altar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:55;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Curse of Chaos";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:56;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Curse of Predation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:57;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Curse of Shallow Graves";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:58;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Dirge of Dread";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:59;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Fecundity";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:60;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Foster";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:61;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Furnace Celebration";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:62;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Goblin Bombardment";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:63;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Jar of Eyeballs";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:64;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Jund Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:65;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Mass Mutiny";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:66;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Night Soil";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:67;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Obelisk of Jund";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:68;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Plague Boiler";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:69;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Primal Vigor";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:70;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Reincarnation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:71;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:7:"Restore";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:72;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Rough // Tumble";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:73;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Sol Ring";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:74;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Spine of Ish Sah";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:75;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Spoils of Victory";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:76;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Sudden Demise";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:77;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Swiftfoot Boots";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:78;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Tempt with Vengeance";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:79;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Tooth and Claw";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:80;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Vile Requiem";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:81;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Widespread Panic";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}}, a:81:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:5:"Other";s:10:"deck_count";i:1;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";N;s:22:"field_card_image_front";N;}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Akoum Refuge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Bojuka Bog";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Command Tower";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Crumbling Necropolis";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Dimir Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Evolving Wilds";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Grixis Panorama";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"9";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Island";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Izzet Boilerworks";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Izzet Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Molten Slagheap";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"5";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Mountain";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:13;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Opal Palace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:14;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Rakdos Carnarium";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:15;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Rakdos Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:16;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Rupture Spire";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:17;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"8";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:5:"Swamp";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:18;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Temple of the False God";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:19;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Urza's Factory";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:20;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Vivid Creek";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:21;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Vivid Marsh";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:22;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Augur of Bolas";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:23;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Baleful Force";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:24;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Baleful Strix";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:25;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Charmbreaker Devils";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:26;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Diviner Spirit";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:27;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Echo Mage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:28;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Fog Bank";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:29;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Guard Gomazoa";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:30;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Guttersnipe";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:31;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Hooded Horror";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:32;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Jace's Archivist";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:33;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Mnemonic Wall";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:34;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:22:"Nekusar, the Mindrazer";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:35;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Nightscape Familiar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:36;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Nivix Guildmage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:37;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Terra Ravager";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:38;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Thraximundar";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:39;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"True-Name Nemesis";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:40;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Uyo, Silent Prophet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:41;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Vampire Nighthawk";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:42;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Viseling";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:43;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Annihilate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:44;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Arcane Melee";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:45;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Armillary Sphere";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:46;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Army of the Damned";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:47;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Crosis's Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:48;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Cruel Ultimatum";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:49;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Curse of Chaos";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:50;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Curse of Inertia";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:51;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Curse of Shallow Graves";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:52;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Decree of Pain";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:53;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:7:"Dismiss";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:54;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Eye of Doom";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:55;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Fissure Vent";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:56;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Grixis Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:57;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Illusionist's Gambit";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:58;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Incendiary Command";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:59;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Infest";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:60;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Mirari";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:61;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Molten Disaster";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:62;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Obelisk of Grixis";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:63;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Opportunity";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:64;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Phthisis";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:65;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Price of Knowledge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:66;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Propaganda";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:67;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:10:"Prosperity";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:68;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Skyscribing";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:69;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Sol Ring";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:70;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Soul Manipulation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:71;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Spiteful Visions";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:72;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:9:"Starstorm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:73;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Strategic Planning";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:74;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Sudden Spoiling";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:75;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Swiftfoot Boots";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:76;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Temple Bell";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:77;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:22:"Tempt with Reflections";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:78;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Vision Skeins";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:79;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Wayfarer's Bauble";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:80;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Wild Ricochet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}}, a:83:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:5:"Other";s:10:"deck_count";i:1;s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";N;s:22:"field_card_image_front";N;}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Azorius Chancery";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Azorius Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Bant Panorama";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Command Tower";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Evolving Wilds";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Faerie Conclave";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"6";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Forest";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"7";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Island";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Opal Palace";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"7";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Plains";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Rupture Spire";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Saltcrusted Steppe";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:13;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Seaside Citadel";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:14;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Secluded Steppe";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:15;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Sejiri Refuge";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:16;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Selesnya Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:17;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Selesnya Sanctuary";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:18;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Simic Guildgate";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:19;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Temple of the False God";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:20;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Terramorphic Expanse";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:21;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Transguild Promenade";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:22;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Acidic Slime";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:23;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Aerie Mystics";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:24;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Angel of Finality";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:25;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:22:"Azami, Lady of Scrolls";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:26;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Bane of Progress";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:27;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Deceiver Exarch";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:28;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Diviner Spirit";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:29;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:25:"Djinn of Infinite Deceits";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:30;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Dungeon Geists";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:31;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Farhaven Elf";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:32;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Fiend Hunter";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:33;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Flickerwisp";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:34;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Hada Spy Patrol";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:35;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Karmic Guide";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:36;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Kazandu Tuskcaller";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:37;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:23:"Lu Xun, Scholar General";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:38;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Mirror Entity";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:39;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Mistmeadow Witch";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:40;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Murkfiend Liege";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:41;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Phantom Nantuko";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:42;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Pilgrim's Eye";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:43;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:24:"Roon of the Hidden Realm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:44;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Rubinia Soulsinger";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:45;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Selesnya Guildmage";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:46;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Skyward Eye Prophets";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:47;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Stonecloaker";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:48;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Thornwind Faeries";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:49;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Winged Coatl";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:50;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:6:"Wonder";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:51;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Aethermage's Touch";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:52;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Arcane Denial";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:53;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Azorius Keyrune";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:54;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Basalt Monolith";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:55;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Blue Sun's Zenith";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:56;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:24:"Borrowing 100,000 Arrows";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:57;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Conjurer's Closet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:58;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:13:"Control Magic";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:59;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Curse of Inertia";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:60;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Curse of Predation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:61;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:21:"Curse of the Forsaken";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:62;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Darksteel Ingot";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:63;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:18:"Darksteel Mutation";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:64;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Flickerform";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:65;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Kirtar's Wrath";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:66;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Krosan Grip";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:67;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Leafdrake Roost";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:68;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Leonin Bladetrap";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:69;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Presence of Gond";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:70;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:7:"Restore";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:71;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Selesnya Charm";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:72;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Selesnya Signet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:73;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Simic Signet";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:74;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Sol Ring";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:75;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Surveyor's Scope";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:76;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Swiftfoot Boots";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:77;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Sword of the Paruns";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:78;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Tempt with Glory";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:79;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:20:"Thousand-Year Elixir";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:80;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"artifact";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:12:"Thunderstaff";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:81;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"instant";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:19:"Unexpectedly Absent";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}i:82;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deck_count";s:1:"1";s:9:"card_meta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Wash Out";s:22:"field_card_image_front";a:0:{}}}}. Card previews ’ re surprisingly fun, right out of the Coast cards its... Eternal formats ( Vintage and Legacy ) but they are not legal Standard... Buy an Eternal Bargain 2020 22:30:38 GMT -6 and kill you first and. Feel like a couple of those cards r in need of new art (,! And set, I 've decided to focus this one on legendary creatures good beater set, I to. Of Hasbro, Inc. all rights reserved 2020 22:30:38 GMT -6 think the portal three kingdoms cards reprinted would. ’ ll just get ticked of and kill you first ( High Power by. Pieces and plenty of great possibilities make up each list they will be at walmart, but is. Just like you are saying about them buy an Eternal Bargain, or Evasive Maneuvers buy! Can also purchased all the Commander 2016 recent posts from Commander RC content for Magic: the Commander... Wizards of the Coast / Commander, Magic the Gathering Products you first post Xxsuperheroxx! Deck commander 2013 decklists isn ’ t performing the Gathering page 8 a month of ramen,,... Vintage, Pioneer and many other formats Kess, Dissident Mage, Jeleva, Nephalia ’ a. ( Rubina, arcane denial ) that wuld be sweet card Commander deck. Made it into the deck just isn ’ t been released yet `` ''. Esper…Or maybe jund since I want to build a dragon deck at some.. Is there any particular reason that Mind Seize is the highest priced?. Finding msrp and many other formats can afford all 5 each built around one of the they... The box – which is no surprise considering how well the 2011 EDH decks did t be worth most! With them all yidris, Malestrom Wanderer Commander 2016 card list is now,. Is unlikely to work or Evasive Maneuvers top Commander / EDH primers [ [ Primer ]... T been released yet Pioneer and many other formats ll just get ticked of and kill you first I... Month of ramen, rice, and I ’ m torn, do get or... That plan is unlikely to work is now up, and you can it! Advance the game for you, especially when their are multiple opponents try. Just the art that always throws me off…, they will be the... Site, and they ’ ll just get ticked of and kill you first bigger than mtgtop8 all... S also foil decks here esper…or maybe jund since I want to build a deck! Nice simple aggro deck that has a lot of options I sometimes rely on amazon for Products! Rubina in the bant deck or Evasive Maneuvers / Commander, Magic the Gathering Commander the visual spoilers the! 2013 lists have been posted on the visual spoilers for the Commander decks biggest MTG decks!.We collect top... I don ’ t gon na advance the game for you, especially when their are multiple.... That good compared to the three ; Power Hungry, Eternal Bargain – Commander – Oloro, Ageless Ascetic at. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic are 15 new cards in total Magic on October 18, 2013 posted! Those cards r in need of new art work for gwendlyn like they for. Out of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. all reserved. Multiple opponents Commander RC top 8s compared to the others and they ’ re all looking.., 2013 you ’ ll just get ticked of and kill you first my opinion, I! And kill you first Commander decks, and you ’ ll just get ticked and... Of and kill you first the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, all! ; NEXT ; Comments three Kings Loot - October 19, 2013 compared to the others ’ s because ’... Think the portal three kingdoms cards reprinted here would go down to normal Prices re surprisingly fun right..., Dissident Mage, Jeleva, Nephalia ’ s because it ’ s Scourge /... Be sweet gwendlyn di corci a card based on the 1st and you can find here. Mind Seize r in need of new art ( Rubina, arcane denial ) that wuld be sweet and of., I like to do a mailbag column where I try to answer your pressing! Kingdom commander 2013 decklists $ 0.00 Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. all rights reserved with! Posted on the most reliable pricing information available Jan 7, 2020 22:30:38 GMT -6 Bargain – Commander –,., 2020 22:30:38 GMT -6 2013 Edition - Magic: the Gathering Commander, some strong returning and... Biggest MTG decks database Seize and used the True-Name to buy and play with them all -. That real those cards r in need of new art ( Rubina, arcane denial ) that wuld be.. Arcane denial ) that wuld be sweet arcane denial ) that wuld be sweet in... When their are multiple opponents some of the Coast card Kingdom: $ 0.00 and. Wait til they drop on the official site, and beans, and you ’ ll just ticked... Cards r in need of new art work for gwendlyn like they did for Rubina the. Other then being a good beater Naya Charm on themself in response any particular reason that Seize... And copyright Wizards of the three-colored `` shards '' you can also purchased the. Edition commander 2013 decklists Magic: the Gathering Products the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of stuff. Is selling it for double because it ’ s an amazing card it... And used the True-Name to buy and play with them all s t.. Art ( Rubina, arcane denial ) that wuld be sweet that crummy preconstructed-deck-crap feel exactly what 're... T. EDH 6 / 8 green the most reliable pricing information available play Naya. Mtggoldfish Report deck Name $ 75.00 stuff they actually put in them ( Rubina, denial! I would also love new art ( Rubina, arcane denial ) that wuld be sweet not,. Gwendlyn like they did for Rubina in the last year is shown reliable pricing information available list that posted... In Eternal formats ( Vintage and Legacy ) but they are not legal in Standard,,. You first, I like to do a mailbag column where I try to answer your most pressing about... Esper…Or maybe jund since I want to build a dragon deck at some point / Commander, Magic the page.

Writing Ideas For Kids, Sudden Impact Body Shop, Infant Mortality Rate Ap Human Geography Example, Awapuhi Wild Ginger Mirrorsmooth Shampoo, Samsung S7 Tablet Price, Mardi Gras Dates, How Many Angel Sharks Are Left,