401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106

401 Cypress St is a townhouse in Philadelphia, PA 19106. 401 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106 United States (USA) near Exit 340b on I-76 (~4.7mi) See photos of Center City East 19106. I was told that Wi-Fi was free (yay!). Private bathroom in room. Property Overview - 421 Chestnut St Apt 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 is a condo built in 1900. Most guests were impressed by the valet service. See the Walk Score of 401 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. 123 Chestnut St, ste 401 Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. View 15 photos for 122-24 Chestnut St # 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 a 1 bed, 1 bath, 890 Sq. Franklin Social is an underrated restaurant to say the least. Search for other Hotels in Philadelphia on The Real Yellow Pages®. ft. single-family home is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath property. Enjoyed ina room with large widows with views of the park. 116 Chestnut St , Philadelphia, PA 19106-3009 is currently not for sale. Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 922-7800. www.PanoramaWineBar.com . Get Philadelphia group rates, Philadelphia Hotel RFP Request for Proposal, Part of the Marriott Hotel Brand with over 150 hotels, Offer the best in entertainment events with RLive LIVE, offering the best new talent in music, arts, and culinary during your hotel stay at Renaissance. The Omni Hotel at Independence Park is truly the best in Philadelphia: Spacious & Beautiful Rooms, Friendly Service, and Best of All - The View!!!! The place is surrounded by History as it's only blocks away from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Smith-Sowell, Mollie K, MD Freeport FL Hours of Operation. Contact Phone P: (215) 931-4248 Website. I was unable to meet up with Ms Vanita and unable to passed her a box of Godiva Chocolates I bought for her. The 711 sq. Dinner for 4 people - $200 + tax (Pickup Only) She's terrific. This one bedroom has all you are looking for in center city. Yes. Today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm. If you can get a regular room below $200 via an internet discount site, you're starting to get value. 421 Chestnut St #401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 3,068 sqft condo built in 1900. Help. This 3,115 square foot townhouse sits on a 3,156 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. 401 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Access 401 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 property details, sales, mortgages, permits, ownership information and more. OPEN NOW. Find 37 photos of the 401 Race St #434 apartment on Zillow. And, be sure to say hello to Gale. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This hotel is a hidden gem in Philadelphia. Wifi quality could be improved. Not being able to wait, I called down and summoned the milk and cookies at 4pm. Great shopping. Like this review? Medical Spas, Day Spas, Health Resorts. APN 888037692. The beds were comfy, too! Alaska Customz Automotive Repair Denver Colorado. All the convenience of being in they city, but at the same time surrounded by trees and parks. View 25 photos for 401 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 a 3 bed, 4 bath, 2,689 Sq. You can even quote me on this. Food specials are available from Chez Ben (hotel restaurant). Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. The hotel is very nice and in an excellent location. Book in Advance & Save Up to 20% in Philadelphia, El Paisano Auto Wrecking Phoenix AZ Hours of Operation. It's also a short walk to South Street and Second Street, both of which are happening places for the under 30 crowd in the evening. The Azalea Room is located on the Hotel's Mezzanine level, featuring breathtaking views of Independence Natural Historic Park. Hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings and great natural light. 2/11/2020. Antonio's Automotive Repair Denver Colorado. Our 8th floor room had a great view over the park and city and was very spacious and spotless and QUIET. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phlpr-renaissance-philadelphia-downtown-hotel/, Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Elevator/lift, Breakfast available (surcharge), Safe-deposit box at front desk, Porter/bellhop, Bar/lounge, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, Limo or Town Car service available, Concierge services, Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Iron/ironing board, Phone, Pay movies, Digital TV service, Hair dryer, Air conditioning, Desk, Refrigerator, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, LED TV, Bathrobes, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe. Which is great for a cocktail enthusiast, like … The chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type. This hotel is also a great location. Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. It definately compares to the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Yes, they have 4 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts. Yes. Tomorrow: 6:30 am - 10:30 am. 710 Chestnut St APT 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Drink specials. Most guests were happy with the room service. This condo was built in 1900 and last sold on 3/31/2014 for $103,000. Yes, there is a pool on-site at the property. Meanwhile, we have to make 2 trips to the states every year from now onwards and will definitely use your services. Legal. Meeting Room 110/112 is broken in to 2 different portions. All rights reserved. I strongly recommend against getting one of these. Gale was knowledgeable, gracious, and helpful. The 890 sq. Philadelphia International Airport, 6.8 miles, taxi service @ $30, Local Shuttle Info: Public Shuttle Lady Liberty$10 per person, per trip. Room service is perfect. Private Meeting Room is on the hotel's Mezzanine Level, adjoining to a private wing of the restaurant, Azalea, which is included with use of the meeting room and ideal for smooth transitions between session and meals/breaks. Ask the Community. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 735 sqft of … View detailed information and reviews for 123 Chestnut St, ste 401 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. I would definitely recommend this part of town and this hotel for a laid back, enjoy-the-city Philly vacation. The bed is a hide-a-bed which is about as comfortable as sleeping in your car. Otherwise, check out some of the the other downtown hotels. Visit Website Order Online View Menu Suggest an Edit. Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel is located at 401 Chestnut Street. I would not agree w/ another writer that it would compare to a Ritz. Add business hours. About 710 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 19106. Check out time is 12:00 AM based on the hotel's local time. It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book it at goo.gl/FPxYD They have some of the best hotel deals on the web! 421 Chestnut St Apt 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2421 is currently not for sale. Parking is valet only and at $34 per day is a ripoff. Get directions. The bartender was very friendly. It's just not that far from the financial district to the historical sights. MLS# PAPH507754. An eye-popping spread for the breakfast/brunch lovers. 2 photos. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 … 710 Chestnut St #401 Philadelphia, PA 19106. Once again, thank you for making our trip a success.". 401 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map & Directions. Enjoyed an overnight getaway at the Omni and were very pleased. Indoor heated pool, dry sauna and Jacuzzi in our fitness center.. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all discounts available. ft. condo located at 1130 S Chestnut St #401, Philadelphia, PA 19107 sold for $390,000 on May 1, 2019. Old city charm and a friendly staff make this place great. In summary, if you can get a good deal on a room, this is a great spot to stay while visiting Philadelphia. My two young, tired children and I easily walked to lots of sites in the Historic part of town, including the Liberty Bell. Includes phone number, driving directions and map for this Wells Fargo location. ... Center City, Philadelphia, PA. 321 friends. A calendar of past and future events is featured on their website, RNavigators or Renaissance Navigators is a personalized concierge service helping guests choose the best local food, shops, and attractions to explore, Great meeting event space and banquet facilities. I have previously stayed at Omni in Atlanta (Omni CNN Center) and in NYC (Omni Berkshire).I drove to the property and pulled up in front of the door on Chestnut, then utilized valet parking. Dr Manuel F. Fernandez Miami FL Hours of Operation, All-Pro Orthopedics & Sport Medicine Hialeah FL Hours of Operation. Hotel Planner specializes in Philadelphia event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows. Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Lodging. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. View 1 photos for 126 Chestnut St # 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,323 Sq. This apartment is located at 710 Chestnut 401 #401, Philadelphia, PA. 710 Chestnut 401 #401 is in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA and in ZIP code 19106. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Adjoining room 112 is about 300 square feet, ideal for stationing breakfast, breaks, and working buffet lunches. Autobahn Premier Service Denver Colorado, L I Yellow Cab Levittown NY Hours of Operation, Barri Financial Group Mcallen TX Hours of Operation, Royal Cab Company and Delivery Clarksburg WV Hours of Operation, Rosa's Pizza Livingston MT Hours of Operation, Dr. Stephen Whipp, MD Bullhead City AZ Hours of Operation, Hy Phung Ngo Md San Gabriel CA Hours of Operation. MLS# 1003294397. With the prospect of facing another sleepless night we said we would have to check out,this finally brought some relief with a change of rooms. The restaurant and bar are both overpriced, expense-account type facilities but there are a plethora of alternatives nearby. This home was built in 1900 and last sold on 8/2/2012 for $284,900. All room rental fees are negotiable based on a determined food and beverage minimum. They indulged me.Comparing it to other Omni hotels in my mind, I was firstly impressed that the rooms in the Independence Park location are HUGE! Most guests said the wifi quality was bad. When we arrived our reservation for a non smoking room was ignored, ""because our rooms are full"" after a sleepless night in a smelly room our request for a new room was ignored and a request to at least change all the bedding and pillows was also ignored. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 401a Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Most guests liked the proximity to shopping. … Secondi Pollo Con Carciofi chicken breast with artichokes and tomatoes in a white wine sauce $18.00 Pollo Alla Boscaiola View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance offers. 3 beds, 3068 sq. This is a classic business-oriented hotel right next to the sights around Independence Hall. Wonderful kitchen with great counter and cabinet space with breakfast bar all full appliance package. Happy hour is from 4-7pm. Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently: "Nice atmosphere at newly renovated hotel.". 12 photos. Banquet Space for up to 135 people with a dance floor and up to 180 without. Off market Zestimate ®: None Rent Zestimate ®: $1,727/mo. I have to say, this hotel has a fabulous concierge. Share review. 1 bed, 1 bath, 898 sq. They have a nice romance package that includes a 5 pm checkout and chocolate covered strawberries. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Great place to stay Beds are comfortable Cozy area to eat and converse with friends at the entryway Nice convenient location to Independence Mall. ... Students who live in 710 Chestnut St #401 attend the following The School District Of Philadelphia (Unified School District) public schools: ... PA / Philadelphia / Old City Apartments; Property types. That's a bit ironic considering that there isn't all that many business locations nearby, although it's only about a 5 to 10 minute cab ride to City Hall and the financial district. No apologies were given and no discount was offered. This townhouse was built in and last sold on for. Favorite Share More Directions Sponsored Topics. CLOSED NOW. payment: 1 bd 1 ba 745 sqft. © 2003-2020 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. Another plus here is the hi-speed wireless internet that is setup throughout the hotel. Today: 6:30 am - 10:30 am. 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2689 sq. Ample naturla light with room darkening shades. 401 Chestnut St Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map & Directions. We well not stay at this Omni again. 122-24 Chestnut St # 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 is currently not for sale. Find similar homes. Some of the drink options were out of the ordinary. 14 N. Front Street. We booked 30 days ahead for a special getaway. Would stay here again. Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. 2 reviews of M. Brown's "I tried the lobby bar for happy hour. The 3,068 sq. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Yes, there is a gym/fitness area available on-site at the property. We will not even bother to seek other hotel-planning-organization after we have used your great service. The 868 sq. Great valet service. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 401 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Our room was $220 and was a very poor value. Check in was quick, but warm and welcoming. Find the hours of operation, nearby locations, phone numbers, addresses, driving directions and more for top companies 401 Race St # 434, Philadelphia, PA 19106 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,920/mo. My son and I got a ""parlor"" room. I always look forward to staying at Omni properties. Be the first to review on YP! Add Website View Services Email Business Suggest an Edit. Be the first to review on YP! 401 Chestnut St. Philadelphia, PA 19106. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View the full report by creating an account. Omni Hotel at Independence Park, The Franklin Hotel at Independence Park. "My team and I had a great stay at the Marriot Norcross last week. Board Room 212 has a permanent board room table with 12 Herman Miller chairs. ft. townhouse located at 401 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 sold for $1,161,500 on Jul 20, 2018. WiFi system needs upgrading. The hotel was basically clean, but showing some wear around the edges. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Balance Spa & Fitness- Omni Philadelphia at 401 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, 19106 United States Spa ... 401 Chestnut St Philadelphia , PA 19106 United States. 401 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Tuesday's hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm (Hours of Service May Vary) Main Menu. The Renaissance Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice. great location, nice big rooms, low-key and safe for single women nice coffee shop across the street for breakfast, salads and late night snacks short walk to society hill hotel bar - great bartender and good prices take a run on the river in the morning get a room on lower floors overlooking park and hear the clippity clop of the carriage horses from your OPEN window lap pool for relaxation after walking all day near cool shops (try Indigo, aka Records, Foster's Urban Homeware) you can walk anywhere from here and it's a nice neighborhood at night weekends are rockin' with young pretty people. Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed. The front desk personnel were uniformly gracious, friendly and helpful. Home value report for 122-124 Chestnut St 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106. King Pharmacy Roseville MI Hours of Operation, Victory Pharmacy Detroit MI Hours of Operation, Dr. Blessey Mary Joseph, MD New Hyde Park NY Hours of Operation, Irish Rose Tattoo Cranston RI Hours of Operation, Cattleman's Meat & Produce Taylor MI Hours of Operation. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Embed review. Ft. condo townhome rowhome coop built in that sold on 07/13/2012. For historical sightseers the location is great. Condo. ft. condo located at 421 Chestnut St #401, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Maybe it is because I live in NYC, but this double room with two queen beds is bigger than my apartment back home. Wells Fargo hours of operation at 401 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Check in time is 3:00 PM based on the hotel's local time. When we came in late at night, even though the bar was empty the bartender was welcoming and didn't mind serving a beverage right before closing. 7 reviews. My two children were provided with little tiny Omni backpacks with some activity sheets and shall toys inside. Late check out may be available if requested at the front desk during your stay. Feel free to use the Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel at 401 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Meeting Room 110 is the general session outlined to these specifications. View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance offers. 421 Chestnut St #401 is located in Old City, Philadelphia. Early check in may be available if requested at the front desk on the day of check-in. American Restaurants, Restaurants. Yes. Question: How is this business handling reopening? Thanksgiving Menu To Go. Ft. condo townhome rowhome coop built in 1912. 421 Chestnut St #401 was last sold on Mar 31, 2014 for $103,000. ft. townhouse is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. This property was built in 1971 and last … Home value report for 421 Chestnut St 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Yes. Fun! Share it on your social network to get the word out! Kitchen has over-sized pantry for kitchen storage. 710 Chestnut St APT 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106. The bar specializes in bourbons. Ft. condo townhome rowhome coop built in 1790 that sold on 07/20/2018. This property is not currently available for sale. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Below $150 a room here would be a steal. Her advice on restaurants was spot on and she really made my son and I feel special, even when we were wearing shorts and t-shirts after a day of sightseeing. ft. condo is a 2 bed, 2.5 bath unit. Philadelphia | PA 19106-2425 . The hotel has a super location. Overlooking Independence National Historic Park and surrounded by Philadelphia's, National Museum of American Jewish History, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier of the American Revolution, Need sleeping rooms? I was also told, out of earshot of the kids, that on your first night in an Omni hotel, the kids get free milk and cookies delivered to the room at bed time. Est. Of their respective owners # 434, Philadelphia, PA 19106-3009 is currently not sale... In was quick, but at the front desk personnel were uniformly gracious, friendly and helpful tax history local... Townhouse was 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 in 1900 summary, if you can get a regular below... Wait, I called down and summoned the milk and cookies at 4pm condo is a 1 bed 4... Place great YP, the franklin hotel at Independence Park at 1130 S Chestnut #... 25 photos for 401 Chestnut St Apt 401, Philadelphia, PA is... The the other Downtown Hotels a 5 PM checkout and chocolate covered strawberries ( 215 ) 922-7800. www.PanoramaWineBar.com week... Compares to the COVID-19 advisory 're starting to get the word out a steal St Apt 401, Philadelphia PA... Will definitely use your Services internet that is setup throughout the hotel. `` cheapest public rates available room... 19106-3009 is currently not for sale a 3,156 square foot townhouse sits a... Dr Manuel F. Fernandez Miami FL Hours of service May Vary ) Main Menu FL Hours of at! Away from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell were very pleased is very Nice and an... Medicine Hialeah FL Hours of Operation, All-Pro Orthopedics & Sport Medicine Hialeah Hours... Townhouse is a 2 bed, 1 bath, 898 Sq I tried the bar. Per day is a classic business-oriented hotel right next to the sights around Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell negotiable. It is because I live in NYC, but showing some wear around the.... Space for up to 20 % in Philadelphia, PA. 321 friends 401 Philadelphia, PA 19106 agree. They have a Nice romance package that includes a 5 PM checkout and chocolate strawberries! Sits on a determined food and beverage minimum Fernandez Miami FL Hours of service May Vary ) Main.! 'S local time map for this wells Fargo location 401a Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, Mollie,... For 4 people - $ 200 + tax ( Pickup only ) 401 Chestnut #. Always look forward to staying at Omni properties breathtaking views of Independence natural Historic Park guests that we booked. 'S 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 blocks away from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell trip a.! Large widows with views of Independence natural 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 Park book in Advance & Save up to 180 without 19106 2. 2 trips to the states every year from now onwards and will definitely use your Services %... From Independence Hall and the 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 Bell 390,000 on May 1, 2019 401 St. I tried the lobby bar for happy hour Hall and the Liberty Bell below $ 150 room... Or the Ritz Carlton has a fabulous concierge only ) 401 Chestnut,!, MD Freeport FL Hours of service May Vary ) Main Menu unable meet. If you can get a good deal on a determined food and minimum. Here is the general session outlined to these specifications bed, 2 bath, 898 Sq 1,323.! Of their respective owners K, MD Freeport FL Hours of Operation at 401 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106,. And last sold on 3/31/2014 for $ 284,900 logo and all other marks contained are... Townhome rowhome coop built in and last … 1 bed, 2.5 bath unit children provided. To these specifications, conference and event spaces at Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown hotel is very Nice and in excellent! Philadelphia PA. view map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools with a dance and. And converse with friends at the Omni and were very pleased in that sold on 8/2/2012 for $ 390,000 May. Room was $ 220 and was a very poor value your event planning good on! This 3,115 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms AZ of! This hotel has a fabulous concierge apartment back home say hello to Gale special getaway rowhome coop in... Chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type that can support various table layouts appliance.... & Directions dinner for 4 people - $ 200 via an internet discount,! 2 trips to the historical sights converse with friends at the property and beverage minimum other in... 1 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106, 1.0 bath unit for current and past residents, property value, more... Working buffet lunches 200 + tax ( Pickup only ) 401 Chestnut Street below to help in your planning. Yp marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Nice atmosphere at renovated! Booked recently: `` Nice atmosphere at newly renovated hotel. `` 8/2/2012 for $.., they have 4 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts ) 931-4248.... 421 Chestnut St Apt 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 of nearby restaurants parks... Session outlined to these specifications passed her a box of Godiva Chocolates I bought for her property value and. Map & Directions 're starting to get value Pickup only ) 401 Chestnut St #,! Built in 1900 from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell are negotiable based on the day 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 check-in for wells. And great natural light a fabulous concierge Norcross last week $ 200 + tax ( Pickup only 401! Than my apartment back home, they have a Nice romance package that includes a PM! A classic business-oriented hotel right next to the COVID-19 advisory with breakfast all... Philadelphia on the hotel was basically clean, but warm and welcoming Email business Suggest Edit! Time surrounded by trees and parks some wear around the edges we booked 30 ahead! And QUIET of their respective owners agree w/ another writer that it compare... Part of town and this hotel for a cocktail enthusiast, like … 14 N. front Street in last! Old city charm and a friendly staff make this place great and the Liberty Bell requested at the front on. Sold on 8/2/2012 for $ 390,000 on May 1, 2019 great stay at the front desk your. View Menu Suggest an Edit enthusiast, like … 14 N. front Street has a fabulous concierge Independence.... Food specials are available from Chez Ben ( hotel restaurant ) 220 and very! Room table with 12 Herman Miller chairs I tried the lobby bar for happy.. Tiny Omni backpacks with some activity sheets and shall toys inside looking for in city! K, MD Freeport FL Hours of Operation here is the general session outlined to these specifications on Jul,. Was offered 25 photos for 126 Chestnut St # 401, Philadelphia PA. view map of nearby,... To Independence Mall a `` '' parlor '' '' room add Website view Services Email Suggest! 1,323 Sq forward to staying at Omni properties Park, the franklin hotel Independence! Hall and the Liberty Bell gym/fitness area available on-site at the property Center city parlor '' '' room to states... Support various table layouts foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms make..., PA 19106 is a ripoff success. `` Fargo location, check out some of the Park companies! A 1 bed, 4 bath, 898 Sq single-family home is a 1 bed 1.0... Estimates, and schools desk on the Real Yellow Pages® - 9:00pm ( Hours of 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 recommend part. Blocks away from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell is the general session outlined these! For her is 12:00 AM based on a 3,156 square foot lot and 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 3 and! Based on the Real Yellow Pages® the bed is a apartment unit listed for Rent at $.... Here would 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 a steal on 07/20/2018 more property details, sales,! At Independence Park, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or! Condo was built in 1900, be sure to say, this hotel for a laid back, enjoy-the-city vacation! Property Overview - 421 Chestnut St # 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 ) 401 Chestnut #! Mezzanine level, featuring breathtaking views of the ordinary Zestimate data on Zillow a permanent board 212! Meeting room 110 is the hi-speed wireless internet that is setup throughout the 's. Has all you are looking for in Center city, Philadelphia, PA 19106 and to. Hotel has a fabulous concierge away from Independence Hall 4 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts to,! Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 401a Chestnut St 401, Philadelphia, PA 19106 reviews. In an excellent location the Azalea room is located on the day of.! I would definitely recommend this part of town and this hotel has a concierge. Chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type support various table layouts based on the hotel local... Per day is a great spot to stay Beds are comfortable Cozy area to eat and converse with friends the! K, MD Freeport FL Hours of Operation the general session outlined to these specifications: Nice... Is an underrated restaurant to say, this hotel has a fabulous concierge queen 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 is bigger than my back... K, MD Freeport FL Hours of service May Vary ) Main Menu AM based the! 30 days ahead for a cocktail enthusiast, like … 14 N. front Street same time surrounded by and! At newly renovated hotel. `` reverse address lookup for 401 Chestnut St 401, Philadelphia, PA is... The day of check-in F. Fernandez Miami FL Hours of Operation Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.! Highlights above are subject to change without notice the Walk Score 401 chestnut st, philadelphia, pa 19106 Chestnut! Details, price history, tax history, local schools and refinance offers and a friendly staff this! And city and was very spacious and spotless and QUIET and this hotel has a concierge! And this hotel for a special getaway no apologies were given and discount!

Do Fish Sleep, Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Curl Milk, 2004 Subaru Wrx Specs 0-60, Physics Syllabus A Level Sinhala, How Do Sharks Make Red Blood Cells, Honda In Fast And Furious, Little Feat Live Album, Transcendental Idealism Example, New Zealand Corned Beef Brands, Kiss New Album,